The 6th of August and the shop ride out this weekend was being led by trainee Road Captain Davie Fulton ( ably assisted by the lovely Catherine).
Davy took 21 Harleys down a fantastic winding route through the countryside around Ayrshire and South Lanarkshire to visit the Custom Bike show being hosted at the Wanlockhead Inn by a local MCC.
The bikes stopped off at Muirkirk for a stretch and a coffee for those that wanted to, before we upped stands and headed on the second leg of the trip along the A70, around by Crawfordjohn and across to Sanquar before heading up the Mennock Pass to Wanlockhead.
It wasn’t the sunniest day but nor was it cold and the roads were brilliant…one of the most enjoyable routes this year I would dare to say.
Great run Davie and look forward to doing this one again another time.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2022Winterfest got the festive season off to a rocking start last night with the Clyde Valley HOG Chapter annual end-of-season shindig held at the Glasgow Hard Rock Cafe. … More Winterfest 2022
- 2022 End of Season Mystery RideThe Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where? … More 2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
- Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday. … More Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022
- RTTW 2022A Clyde Valley contingent took part once again this year in the annual remembrance event to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. Ride To The … More RTTW 2022
- South Queensferry Ride Out ’22A gloriously sunny, dry day and a good turnout of chapter members headed a back roads route through North Lanarkshire and West Lothian arriving at … More South Queensferry Ride Out ’22
- Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22It’s August and it must be Thunder In The Glens, the biggest Harley rally in the UK hosted in Aviemore by our friends from across east, Dunedin HOG. … More Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22