Wednesday the 10th August turned out to be one of the warmest days of 2022, at least here in the West of Scotland and so it was set fair for a bumper Meet the Chapter night hosted by West Coast Harley Davidson.
We had a full house of Clyde Valley HOG members from all over to make the most of the fine weather.
In ’22 Meet the Chapter nights were every second Wednesday of the month at the dealership and we hope to continue this in 2023. Keep an eye out on our Events or News feed in the New Year for all the gen.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2022Winterfest got the festive season off to a rocking start last night with the Clyde Valley HOG Chapter annual end-of-season shindig held at the Glasgow Hard Rock Cafe. … More Winterfest 2022
- 2022 End of Season Mystery RideThe Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where? … More 2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
- Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday. … More Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022
- RTTW 2022A Clyde Valley contingent took part once again this year in the annual remembrance event to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. Ride To The … More RTTW 2022
- South Queensferry Ride Out ’22A gloriously sunny, dry day and a good turnout of chapter members headed a back roads route through North Lanarkshire and West Lothian arriving at … More South Queensferry Ride Out ’22
- Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22It’s August and it must be Thunder In The Glens, the biggest Harley rally in the UK hosted in Aviemore by our friends from across east, Dunedin HOG. … More Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22