Clyde Valley joined up with our Brothers and Sisters at Edinburgh H-D after a ride through from West Coast H-D to attend the Dunbar RNLI Gala day.
It is fair to say there were probably more Clyde Valley bikes and riders than Dunedin as they had an alternate event also happening on the day that took many of their bikes elsewhere.
After a stop at E H-D and a briefing on the plan,a good-sized contingent of HOG riders headed around the Edinburgh City Bypass and onwards to Dunbar via the A1. We stopped at a holding area by Asda where a group of the local Dunedin members were waiting and our final numbers were complete.
After a short interlude to enjoy the sunny weather, we were moved into the edge of town to a further holding area before joining the parade through the street, making that Harley Symphony we all know and love.
It was Ice Cream, Chips and enjoy the festivities before we all made our separate ways back home.A great turnout for a popular charitable cause by Clyde Valley HOG.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2022Winterfest got the festive season off to a rocking start last night with the Clyde Valley HOG Chapter annual end-of-season shindig held at the Glasgow Hard Rock Cafe. … More Winterfest 2022
- 2022 End of Season Mystery RideThe Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where? … More 2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
- Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday. … More Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022
- RTTW 2022A Clyde Valley contingent took part once again this year in the annual remembrance event to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. Ride To The … More RTTW 2022
- South Queensferry Ride Out ’22A gloriously sunny, dry day and a good turnout of chapter members headed a back roads route through North Lanarkshire and West Lothian arriving at … More South Queensferry Ride Out ’22
- Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22It’s August and it must be Thunder In The Glens, the biggest Harley rally in the UK hosted in Aviemore by our friends from across east, Dunedin HOG. … More Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22