After the drowning that was The Gathering, some fair if not spectacular conditions for a ride out across the Campsies and on to the Kelpies.
We had a good turn out of bikes and members to join us on this run across the Campsies from West Coast Harley Davidson. After a short stop to take in the views over Glasgow where we were accosted by the Police…..(for a photo opportunity!) we then continued on towards Fintry, turning along the Carron Valley past Carron Valley Reservoir, where we had a short stop at the Forestry Commission Car Park. Then the final leg along to The Kelpies at the Helix in Falkirk.
The weather stayed fair and the sun even made an appearance at the kelpies so it was time for Ice Cream, chips ( not all together…that would be weird!) and a few photo’s before we all headed for home.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2022Winterfest got the festive season off to a rocking start last night with the Clyde Valley HOG Chapter annual end-of-season shindig held at the Glasgow Hard Rock Cafe. … More Winterfest 2022
- 2022 End of Season Mystery RideThe Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where? … More 2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
- Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday. … More Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022
- RTTW 2022A Clyde Valley contingent took part once again this year in the annual remembrance event to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. Ride To The … More RTTW 2022
- South Queensferry Ride Out ’22A gloriously sunny, dry day and a good turnout of chapter members headed a back roads route through North Lanarkshire and West Lothian arriving at … More South Queensferry Ride Out ’22
- Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22It’s August and it must be Thunder In The Glens, the biggest Harley rally in the UK hosted in Aviemore by our friends from across east, Dunedin HOG. … More Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22