2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
The Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where?
Over 20 bikes headed through the north of Glasgow and on to a short stop to meet more of our members at Airth Services near the Kincardine Bridge. After a briefing for the riders joining us at Airth it was onwards to mystery….The weather was a bit showery but spirits were far from damp as around 30 bikes rumbled into the wee county, Clackmannanshire before turning west into mystery.
The route was so mysterious a few managed to get lost but we all ended up safe and sound at our destination, the historic Bannockburn House where we were warmly welcomed by Clyde Valley member Jim Palmer and the volunteers of this fine old historic home saved by a local trust from dilapidation.
We were treated to tea, coffee and a buffet before being taken on a guided tour of this old house that has provided a roof over the head of Bonnie Prince Charlie and other members of the aristocracy over the centuries.
After the tour we had cakes and more tea and coffee before making our separate ways for one last time this year.
It has been a great riding season, big thanks to the road captains and road crew for all their work over the year and we look forward to doing it all again in 2023. Join us to take part in the fun.
You can see more of the images of the day in our Flickr Album
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2022Winterfest got the festive season off to a rocking start last night with the Clyde Valley HOG Chapter annual end-of-season shindig held at the Glasgow Hard Rock Cafe. … More Winterfest 2022
- 2022 End of Season Mystery RideThe Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where? … More 2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
- Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday. … More Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022
- RTTW 2022A Clyde Valley contingent took part once again this year in the annual remembrance event to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. Ride To The … More RTTW 2022
- South Queensferry Ride Out ’22A gloriously sunny, dry day and a good turnout of chapter members headed a back roads route through North Lanarkshire and West Lothian arriving at … More South Queensferry Ride Out ’22
- Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22It’s August and it must be Thunder In The Glens, the biggest Harley rally in the UK hosted in Aviemore by our friends from across east, Dunedin HOG. … More Clyde Valley Does Thunder In The Glens ’22